Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New month, new weight and measurements!!

I'll keep this one short, and sweet.

Every month, I plan on updating my weight and some measurements.

My goal is to lose 10lbs each month until I meet my ultimate goal weight.

Sooo, this month....

Weight: 187 Loss of 7lbs (remember, I ended up weighing 194 instead of 197 to start)

Chest: 45" Loss of 1"

Waist: 37 1/4" Loss of 3/4 inches

Hips: 42" Loss of 1 1/2"

Total inches lost: 3 1/4"

Also, my size 14 pants now fall off of me when I walk around. The 12 slims I have are still too small in the hips but I'm pretty confident I'll be in those by the end of this month.

I didn't hit my 10lb goal, but I feel pretty accomplished with these numbers considering I was sick for the entire month almost with that bronchitis.

February is a new month! Gym, Shred, Yoga or Pilates, and eating right. I'm hoping for a lot of lower numbers next month!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! That is almost 2 lbs a week, great progress :) Your starting stats are so very similar to what mine were. It's exciting to watch!

    ReplyDelete