Friday, December 30, 2011

Fitness motivation


Remember the photo blog I mentioned? It’s time. I figured after that massive first entry that maybe you needed to rest your eyeballs. There will be much less in the way of words in this one, and a lot more photos.

Before I got pregnant with L, I had met with a personal trainer. He asked me what kind of goals I wanted, and I specifically remember telling him I wanted to be thin, but not skinny fat. I wanted to be toned, but I didn’t want to be “hard”. I really do feel like women should still be “soft” to an extent. I want to have a flat stomach and definition, but I can do without a six pack. I want muscular arms, shoulders, and back, but not like Cameron Diaz, who looks almost mannish in my opinion. I thought the best way to show this to him was in photos, and I still think it’s the best way to show it. Here are some body motivation photos. I’m anxious to see how close I can come to realizing these by Dec. 31, 2012.

Legs/calves

Butt
Stomach
Curvy & feminine, but fit
Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment